Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i think therefore...

The truth is that my life is not that bad, the truth is that most days I am a whingy, bratty, selfish, self-involved person and I complain and complain about the way my life is going without doing anything about it. I lose touch with old friends then feel a twinge of envy when I learn of how they have kept in touch with each other. I don't really know, I guess I have faulty people relating skills or it is because I have become too self-involved as I grew older ( but apparently not mature) that I have somehow convinced myself that I deserve more than what I have. And maybe I do, because I believe we all do. To want the life, the things we want, to be able to reach for them, to dream of them, we are allowed. But I admit, in the last few days I have realized that what I have will have to suffice.

No comments: